Thread: [For Sale] Glokwork's OEM Part Out - VA -
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kevalteam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37s Coupe
Kevalteam is on a distinguished road

GLWS~

Up first is my OEM Nissan full catback exhaust. It does stil have all bolts and gaskets on the flanges. Gaskets appear to be in decent shape. 4k miles on this setup. I also have one extra sealed OEM Nissan 2 bolt gasket I will throw in. I'm looking for $150, local pick up.

OEM Intakes/Airboxes with clean filters. These were only on the car for 1500 miles. $75 takes them locally!

OEM Nissan high frequency horn. This is the horn located near the front drivers side wheel, behind the front bumper. In good working condition. $15 shipped!

OEM Nissan standard kick plates/door sills. In good condition, were on the car for 11 months. Asking only $20 for the pair.

OEM Nissan rear camber arms. Used for 8-9k miles and in good working condition. $20 picked up or $30 shipped takes them.

OEM Nissan base springs. 1050 miles on the springs, far from worn out. $100 picked up!

OEM Nissan crash beam with foam bumper support. On the car for 12k miles and thankfully I have never found out how good this works! Looking for $50 picked up!

Next up, are my base model Enkei wheels 18x8 and 18x9 with factory Yokohama Advan Sport tires. There are exactly 950 miles on this whole setup. I never call anything perfect but damn these come close. No curbs, scratches or anything these are in awesome condition. Tires have tons of tread life left, no camber wear etc. These do include the factory TPMS sensors, still mounted in the wheels. Also included are all 20 of the factory lug nuts. These literally are as close to new as they can get. Still inflated with that good JDM air also awwww yeah. Being these are in mint condition, with very low miles, tons of tread life, TPMS sensors and lug nuts I am asking $1,000 picked up.

OEM Nissan non-nismo sway bays, front and rear. On the car for 12.5k miles and work just fine. $25 picked up!

OEM Nissan full base brake kit. Includes all brake lines, pads for all four corners, 4 rotors, 4 calipers, used for just over 16k miles. Plenty of meat left on the pads. I will clean these up once I find a buyer. $400 takes the lot!

OEM Nissan battery and brake covers with doors. On the car for 12.5k miles. Good condition and will clean up just fine. $30 for the pair!

OEM Nissan non nismo, 2 piece engine cover. On the car for 17k miles and for almost the entire time was covered in plastidip. Still has some plastidip on them covers in the pictures from where my friend started peeling it off before ADD kicked in. $50 takes it!

OEM base, non sport model spare tire. Never used, just been laying around taking up space. FREE if you come and get it!
Kevalteam is offline   Reply With Quote