View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Business Kat
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Stillen SC MT
Business Kat is on a distinguished road
Default Need creative minds for customizing!

So I recently bought a bone stock black 370z for about 28. I lemoned my camaro about got back about 38. in my mind I have up to 10k to play with.

speakrs, nav, tints, intake, exhaust = 5 or 6k. so I'm left with about 4-5k to spend. I was planning on getting a white car and had so many ideas on what to do but but black for some reason leaves me with 0 ideas. I wanna spice it up! I've been thinking maybe a carbon fiber hood and spoiler but I can't find any pics of black cars with cf on it and I'm not sure I'd like it. Wheels would be nice, maybe motegi or enkei with some red on it. I like the lakers so maybe something with pruple and paint the calipers yellow? get the red part of the tail lights wrapped black? I know if I paint it I'm gonna get pulled over with my luck so I'd need new tail lights instead of removing the wrap.

I wanted used so I could justify getting rims and painting it but I got new. I don't want to throw away new tires for wheels. I don't know if you can put stock tires on new wheels. i'm really in the dark about this.

I don't know!!! guys now is your time to just throw all your creative ideas out there and hopefully see it done. I ordered stillen gen 3 intake and need to get borla pipes. I like hks but its not worth the extra 700. Alpine nav. Thanks for the help
Business Kat is offline   Reply With Quote