View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

What 03350z says however a few more questions and tips. More important than a few psi in tires ...what are your alignment settings? I know you can't do much with front camber but toe out is critical. Secondly put camera where we can see your head and hands. I don't care what's in front of you. Lines are less important than you knowing where you're going next. We will help you far more by watching what you do behind the wheel.

In general with 370 Z you want to use brakes to set car into slower turns, use moderate throttle on exits. Look ahead. ...no really look ahead. I can see you hesitate. Not full throttle in couple places where car should be blazing. Don't be afraid to be aggressive. That's one of biggest mistakes some beginners make. Smooth is key but you can't forget to keep car on edge entire run.