View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
bkjunk
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Sport AT
bkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant futurebkjunk has a brilliant future
Default Bye Bye Mini Cooper Hello 370Z

I have been lurking here for a month or so, in anticipation of an upcoming purchase.

It finally happened on Saturday, I drove from San Antonio, Tx to Austin to pick up a black base coupe with the sport package, lighted kick-plates, and backup monitor in the review mirror.

I really want a bigger spoiler as my first mod, then it will be a stereo/nav upgrade sometime this fall when it's cooler. I plan on pulling my amps and sub out of the mini.

I remember how helpful the Mini forums were when I got my car back in 03', I am looking forward to the same kind of community here. The stereo install vids's have already got my planning my install.

Anyway, howdy to everyone . Here is a picture of the new love of my life. Oh and that is the wife in background.

bkjunk is offline   Reply With Quote