View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:14 PM   #89 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_ View Post
Well I am not happy with my results with the Mishimoto radiator after getting over 240 degree temps this weekend at the track. The ambiant temps got up to close to 100 but even in the morning when temps were in the 80's it still got too hot. I even went so far as to drain most of the radiator and add back just water and water wetter (estimate 75/25 water/coolant) and that didn't really help. If I slowed down for half a lap the temps would go back down to 220 pretty quickly but that is still too high IMO. My stock radiator got up to 235 temps in similar condition, which was why I went with he Mishimoto. There is no doubt that Mishimoto should be much better than stock but I am starting to thing the condenser is the limiting factor.

When I had the CSF the water wetter and more water didn't help me either, so when I made the switch to the Mishimoto I didn't even bother. To be 100% truthful I wouldn't track my car with either of these radiators. My testing with the Mishimoto is on standby for now I blew up my transmission power shifting with my OS Giken Triple Disc.