View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #6598 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I've been seriously thinking of trading her in for something more affordable that gets better mileage. And something that won't give me the mod bug. I hate being an adult.
having a cheap car helps too cause the mods are A LOT cheaper. for instance, i can have a decent 17" wheel set with decent tires for my Fit for the price of ONE wheel and tire on my Z or G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I can just see you out there "Come on kid! we are going to train three times as hard as THAT kid! Theres no crying during training!"
lol, nono. in a way i am like that with their academics since the school is too laid back, but for these hobby kind of things i let my kids decide how fast they want to progress. ofcourse that's if i can keep up.