View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #24 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///PureSwank View Post
I agree. And its a sad fact. I know that if something were to happen like that to me for no damn reason and i dont auto cross or track, but ended up stranded in some highway because of THIS issue. Nissan and the dealership would have a hell of a fight coming too them. WWIII Type of ****.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Honestly, do it, give them hell if you want to invest the time, lie and call corporate, if a solution is going to occur, it will happen because you and others call in.

Need help, or pointers or suggestions when calling, my number is whore'd out alllllllll over the forum, call or text me (text preferred, then I'll call you, or leave a message, I don't pick up unknown numbers)