View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
It IS a design flaw, but if you know it's there, why wouldn't you avoid it?

I KNOW tasers hurt, but I keep playing with one
My daily commute is 45 miles, burns up a little more than 2.5 gallons per day. I can hit fuel starve 5 gallons into a fuel load. So you saying I need to fill up every two days in order to avoid fuel starve or roll onto the highway backward to avoid the right turns? Sorry I have to work and I have family to see, I am not wasting time pumping every two days. It's clearly a design flaw. Guys who have never experienced always talk trash. As if it is not bad enough to spend 30k on a car to have the steering lock failing, now you add this to the mix and it just makes it more fun.

Oh yeah there is the motherfucking clutch bearing that makes more noise than the engine, should I keep my foot on the clutch at all times to avoid the noise too?
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote