View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Plastidipped the fangs and installed the Stillen splitter this Saturday. Also mounted up the Forgestars. Changed the whole look of the Z and I think it came out great!

Tape job took forever to get the lines straight.

Right after applying the last coat I tried to get the tape off as quickly as possible to try to get the lines straight. This was a FAIL! I was so frustrated by this point, but with this many hours invested I wasn't taking no for an answer so I forged ahead. It didn't come out flawless since I had to touch up both corners to get the outter most lines straight. But I am satisfied with it right now. I don't think I will get it painted permanently to where I cant go back to the PW fangs.

After what was the Plastidip experiment it was time to bolt up the splitter. This went much more smoothly. Fitment was almost dead on.

Representing BamaGZ after all my hard work

More pics updated on Page 1.