View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #2835 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
brother you got a nismo!!!!!???!?!? CONGRATS MAN!!! im happy to have you back on here man

my amuse y pipe should arrive this week.... i havent ordered my amuse mid and canister yet...

my top secret strut bar is HERE it should get delivered today by the post man....

i was actually debating on getting the saclam exhuast because of the exhaust note... very different... but was going to fabricate a aluminum diffuser to add to the appearance.... but after i got a qoute last night.... i am going with amuse.... the saclam exhuast is more expensive than the amuse and its only SS.... i figured i might as well go amuse and get all the full burn options and look hella sexy and its about 100 bucks cheaper than the saclam....and its freaking titanium.... it would be retarded if i went through all that titanium in the bay and y pipe and i get a SS mid and canister
Great choice.... I was hoping u would go with the Amuse...that would've been my choice between the exhausts that u posted up....I kinda figured u would go with the Amuse which is why I threw that comment out asking when it was coming in....Lol

Thanks for the welocme back....picked up the Nismo about a month ago...thats why I posted that comment on ur journal a few weeks back telling u not to sale ur car...Lol....I was truely speaking from experience man....Hahahaha

The whole relocation thing didnt happen for me as there were some last minute readjustments thrown in on the Federal job I was picked up for....didnt like the terms so I turned it down...I was so pissed cuz I already sold the Red Z....but I guess it worked out as I have the Nismo now...Cant wait to hear and see ur car once this Amuse is installed....See ya around man.....Keep ur Sikness going.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote