Thread: 2013 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #983 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
Go Panthas!!

ehh didnt go too well.. I dont know how it played on TV but it came off as a pure defensive game live.. It was fun to watch just because it was so close but I totally called that game wrong I thought wilson would just throw up points and the panthers would have to play catch up to hang in there... some costly fumbles for each team kept the points way down.. when I got home to watch the 49ers game I saw wilsons stats across the screen and it was like 26/33 for over 300 yards and im like how the hell did that happen live it looked like he struggled all day :dunno:

I hope the panthers can get back on track against the Bills next week.. although they i was catching up on highlights and was surprised they almost pulled off the win

here are a few pics from today. I think im going back for either the falcons Nov 3rd or may be getting tix for the monday night football vs the Patriots.

the failed 2 point conversion

and a panorama

Last edited by MC; 09-08-2013 at 07:48 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote