View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
The purpose is if you have been following my thread on nitrous a while back, like about a year ago I messed my motor up which could be a number of things but it all points to the tune. So I purchased one from Jon and I have to give him my motor in exchange for the one they sold me. Once I put the motor back in I will be taking it back to Jon for him to tune.

I haven't asked Z1 yet I just recently thought about this as I was going to have someone drive my car down their for the tune.
Just ship them the car and have them do the engine swap. Probably cheaper in the long run