Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #2094 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
At first chance, I'm out of this state. It's disgusting how MD govt. treats its citizens.
Jon (and any other Maylander),

C'mon down to VA! The news from up North keeps getting worse! I didn't think that could happen! [/QUOTE]

If I head south, it will be much farther than VA. Virginia is going to be under assault in the coming years from the same people that brought us Owe Malley. I can't wait until 1 October comes and the lawsuits are filed. Until then, I have all my soon to be banned evil firearms and since I'm a vet much of the a$$hatery requirements are waived for me. I just feel bad for anyone else who might want to own certain rifles or handguns that are banned.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote