View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #149 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
looks good on the tint. i have 20% on the rear side windows and rear. i left the front sides and windshield stock.

the tint's great cause i dont need to use the cargo cover any more. my wife keeps black cloth just in case she needs to park it in an area prone to vandals near the city when she needs to carry her client's computers. can't see anything inside the car.
I ended up going 25% rear and 30% front

The tint is perfect on my car and if you combine them with the door visors it really helps to keep the sun out of my eyes when I am on the highway driving home from work

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Haha you read my mind. If I upgrade the wheels in the future those are on my list or the RS055R's. Have to see what happens there. I just bought this and wheels for the Z so I'm done for a while. Tint was the last thing I'm doing this year besides attending Z Nationals.
I understand completely, it can get pricey to keep both cars modded.

Lucky for me I have met all of my goals for both cars so now it will be just little stuff here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
RPF1's look great on the GE's imo.

speedfreek- are you keeping the pin stripes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Haven't fully decided. Think I should lose them?
I think the stripes are pretty cool and would really pop once you get aftermarket wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
I love those cars, yours looks good
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote