Thread: New to virginia
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default New to virginia

Ok, Im well aware of Google, so keep the "do research" comments to your damn selves. that out of the way, I really want to know where I can track the nismo in northern VA. What are each tracks requirements, can I just show up and drive? Do I have to take courses? Do I have to have a co driver? how much does it cost? How long do they let you "race"? What kind of safety crap do I need? Im looking for a place I can drive MY car too, hop on the track and have fun for a nominal fee for the day. Not too much to ask. And im looking to hear the info from people in the area that actually DO it, so they can answer each and every one of those questions through first hand experience, not repeating what a website tells them. Im not joining some 6AY A$$ club, Im not taking 2 weeks of driver courses for $4000. I just want to get on the track and have fun. Those places exist back in Ohio and PA where I live so hopefully high brow rich a$$hat land VA will accommodate my inner child's racing needs.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote