View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #351 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

got really excited at those last few posts about nismos........ just to read 24 pages of rants, complaints, **** waving and nothing new that I didnt learn from page 1........ omg please just crack the F'ing thing. These cars have been around for 5 YEARS now. Pretty sure its a ******* lost cause by now. With nissan considering its next gen Z in a few years.....

hell in 5 years we could have trained ourselves our very own the370z.com sleeper cell to go work for nissan, had him promoted 2-3 times by now, and able to just simply tell us the secret. I mean seriously, how hard can it POSSIBLY be? maybe what you need is less gear head, and more nerd up in there. Every type of code/programing ever written regardless of their outward appearance has logical, predictable, and sensible pattern. Whether its talking with 0's and 1's, electrical pulses, P2, P2, code WHO CARES its all the ******* same principles. Im not claiming its simple. I know damn well how many complex systems the ECU is juggling, and its probably tough to find....... but holy fuckin ****, its not 5 YEARS X 3+ TUNING COMPANIES worth of hard. Im calling ******** and going to pretty much put out there that im 99% sure its a back burner priority. That they havent focused undivided attention in the least. When we get updates about something every 2 weeks to a month, and have to hear about business trips and how they "randomly" work on something it puts up a huge ******** flag that says lack of effort in giant bold red letters. I think some people are under the impression that this is being worked on by a large group of people non stop with no distractions and a large budget but its not. its probably a handful of people that randomly work on it every other week without a budget to so much as buy a god damn extra VQ engine or two to test this **** on.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote