View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

great pics as always wais, as for my plans for the Note....gonna be doing tint here in the next couple of weeks and have been communicating with bob over at versaspeed to see what all can be done to get an aftermarket going for the Note. He assures me that he has been pushing alot of the local aftermarket companies to get things going, but as with any new car it's going to be a while before things really start taking off. Also i forgot, was it Jeff that i needed to get a hold of over at micro image for the lowering springs?

P.S.

decided what type of rims i'm going with after looking at that pic you took of my car....SSR type C in white 16x7 +42 offset and car lowered about an inch all around is what i figure

Last edited by Z_ealot; 09-06-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote