View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #142 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Yep I ordered that shade and the in cabin air filter last week. Im sure it still has the factory one from back in 2010 in it. Thanks for doing the research for me ahead of time. Now just lend me your SSR's I promise to take great care of them.

I was debating between 20% and 15%. During the daytime I could of gotten away with the 15% since the front windshield is measured in acres and lets so much light in. But I decided on the 20% all around just to not attract too much attention from rookies out their wanting to do routine traffic stops for minor infractions. I think it came out pretty good.

That looks great, totally transforms the look of the car.

Good luck getting my SSR's from me, I have always wanted the Type-F's but I wasn't willing to sell the NISMO's on my Z so the Panda was the perfect platform for that

I must say though, if it wasn't for my SSR's I would be rocking a set of 17" Matte Black Enkei RPF1's for sure, what do you think of those for yourself?
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote