View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #141 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Nice, tint was a definite must for me too.

I also bought this thing which helped keep the car alot cooler too when combined with my tint

Amazon.com: Basix Magic Shade Super Jumbo Sunshade (Styles May Vary): Automotive

What shade of tint are you going with?
Yep I ordered that shade and the in cabin air filter last week. Im sure it still has the factory one from back in 2010 in it. Thanks for doing the research for me ahead of time. Now just lend me your SSR's I promise to take great care of them.

I was debating between 20% and 15%. During the daytime I could of gotten away with the 15% since the front windshield is measured in acres and lets so much light in. But I decided on the 20% all around just to not attract too much attention from rookies out their wanting to do routine traffic stops for minor infractions. I think it came out pretty good.

Last edited by speedfreek; 09-06-2013 at 07:22 PM.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote