View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #84 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
... Heat exchanger is a little useless IMO, regular oil cooler would be much more efficient...
... CSF offers a 7AT version with a trans cooler too...
... CSF's condenser is removable too...
Our A/C condenser is also removable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Anything Mishimoto has a high likelihood of giving you an issue. I used one of their radiators, and it fit terribly and the welds were horrendous. At least it held water. They'll come on here and say that their stuff is great and post a slick video, but you're rolling the dice. Besides outsourcing their production to special needs Chinese children, their quality control is godawful. Some people will get an acceptable part. Others (like one member here) have their thermostat fail in 6k miles.
I am sorry that you had a bad experience with our products. Could you send me a PM with more information about your issues, as I would like to learn more about the situation. We are always very interested in customer feedback and don't want to have any unsatisfied customers.

In regards to our products, we have many satisfied customers and a very high standard of quality control. We have our own production office in China where our design implementations are overseen, as well as our strict quality control takes place. We would not be able to offer a lifetime warranty on our products if they were not quality products.

CSF makes quality products and deserves their reputation. But our difference in design does not mean an inferior product. All of our products are designed and engineered by our team of engineers here in Delaware. We test our products for fitment and performance to ensure that our customers are getting the highest quality product and will be 100% satisfied. We have engineering reports backing up our products, with testing data proving significant temperature drops. We would not design a radiator that was not effective or efficient. Feel free to check out the engineering report for our 370Z radiator which shows a 40 degree temp. drop, at the link below.

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-...ringReport.pdf

I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns about our products or our company.

Thanks,
Tyler