View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the performance increase from decreasing rotational mass. The biggest performance gain my car has gotten was dropping 8lbs off each corner with lighter wheels and tires. If I can find some weight listings on aftermarket rotors I think even bigger gains could be had here.

I noticed that much more than the intake/exhaust or sway bar/endlink/springs combos - although I will say replacing the broken end links with SPL ones allowed me to tighten the swaybar (actually re-attach it) and that made a BIG difference in cornering speeds vs running with broken stock ones (and one not attached). Not necessarily a power increase but definitely allowed me to keep the car in the power band through corners much easier.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote