View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Read T
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z BC 6M
Read T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond reputeRead T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cobra Suzuka Install Pic

In case anyone is wondering if it fits.

Used the Cobra side mounts and a Planted bracket. On the lowest position it sits at roughly stock height. The planted bracket is great for people less than 6' as it does position the seat closer to the dashboard. If you want to set the seat farther back the bolts that hold the bracket to the floor will interfere with the side rails. This can be easily fixed with a grinder/dremel to clear up some more room. I'm 6'2" and after I grind the rail a little the seat will come back another inch. The Planted bracket otherwise fits like a charm and this seat holds you in very well. I Got the seat for $150 and the bracket for $140 so I couldn't be happier. It takes about 5 minutes to bolt in/out so great for the track.