Thread: No Z for me
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
gettingaZ
Base Member

Drives: Mazdaspeed3
gettingaZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman370z View Post
Yeah really. If I wasn't paying for two other cars on top of the upcoming one, the Exige would actually be in the running. Anyway, do you have any pics of the Challenger? How solid does it feel?
Well I drove the Challenger twice, the same car too. It feels extremely solid. The exterior is amazing! The interior is very business like, but classy looking. Some say its boring, but I think its classic and uncluttered. I drove the R/T Track pak which has the 6 speed manual. Car is extremely easy to drive. You feel the weight of the car around the turns if you aren't on it through them. The car drives like a smaller car. Its hard to explain. The engine has nice power and torque and has no problem getting up and going for a 3,800 lb car. I was very shocked when I drove it, like I said before it wasn't even in the running until I just bit the bullet and drove one and I was glad I did!

The R/T 6 speed has a special tuned exhaust system from the factory so it sounds different than the automatics because the auto's have the cylinder shut off. So the 6 speed has a nice growl throughout the powerband.