View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got caught in a stressful purchase bind.

Hey guys, I've been reading these forums forever now, so much information you guys rock!

I recently sold my 07 z33 6spd and was about to purchase a 370z, found a really low mileage (5k miles 2010 base sport for a reasonable price), the time to pull the trigger is now, but I am hesitating....

Please hear me out before I get a brick to the head. All the recent threads for the next gen Z are popping up, and look I know it's all speculation at this point, but one thing nissan did with all Z car generations (except one anomaly z32tt) was increase performance/ergonomic/design/aesthetics.

So now I am in a dilemma, drop close to 30k for an outgoing gen z34?, sit and wait who knows how long, I am guessing at least another year before they start hitting dealer lots.

I currently have a DD, so the Z was going to be purely a weekend warrior.

and just to clarify, no I am not interested in the current gen or future gen mustang g.

Last edited by Redglare; 09-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote