Thread: New around here
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
dtul
Base Member

Drives: n/a
dtul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
Eh someone hit me in the lot. Sigh. But I got it self repaired and if looks like nothing happened. Now I park in the corner of the lot where no cars ever park

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I plan on parking whatever I get in the corner away from others. Drivers at my school are terrible, so I probably will get a few dings. More than likely I will turn this into a dedicated track car in the next year or so though, so some some small dings won't be a huge issue. I noticed that you have a midnight blue 370z. How do you like it in comparison to the pearl white? In pictures I think it looks great, but the closest one to me is 490 miles away so I cannot see one in person. Do the pictures do it justice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If I were in your shoes, OP, I would wait another year until I graduated. School parking lots destroy nice cars. All of the cars you're talking about will still be available. You'll have even more money saved up too, so you can look at even better vehicles.
Everyone tells me that, but I can afford it now and I want something fun to drive. Plus next summer I will possibly get a GT-R or something. Also I'm going to grad school right after this so I really won't be graduating for 2 1/2 more years. No way I can wait that long lol. Thanks for the greetings guys! So welcoming lol.

Last edited by dtul; 09-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.
dtul is offline   Reply With Quote