View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #27 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

The Charger is bloated because it's a "powerful" car for the people who have kids and aren't going to be able to get a car dedicated to power or performance. They wish they had the Mustang, but they need 4 doors so have to settle for the Charger. Better than opting minivan or Taurus, I suppose. (Although the Taurus SHO is a pretty mean looking car...)

I don't complain much about Z part prices. In my mere 10 minute commute every day, I will see about 10 Chargers and 8+ Mustangs all told. I'll see a 350Z maybe once a week and a 370Z maybe once a month. I like the rarity, and the part prices will have to go with it. I see a Porsche probably every 3 days.

I could also say, of the 10 Chargers and 8 Mustangs I see, they might all be optioned out differently, at least.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote