View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #78 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Both manufacturers products are made in China, but who you chose as the production partner means a lot I suppose.

I ended up installing the Mishimoto a month or so ago and track tested it, so far so good. The welds were clean, perhaps not the prettiest but then aluminum is difficult to weld. Water temperatures on track were lower and it held up under pressure which is all I cared about.

If I wanted the best I would go with PWR/Nismo (Australia) or GTM (outsourced to US producer), but these options are at least double the price and a lot harder to install, so maybe down the road if budget allows. Doran uses the PWR/Nismo unit.