View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #75 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Because the ones for our car suck, one throws a CEL code, another is some cheap china made POS, and so far no one has made a decent upgrade.
Also, a radiator is a better solution, as while on the track it will help keep you much cooler versus the OEM radiator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Because the only lower temp aftermarket thermostat is Mishimoto, and they make cheap Chinese garbage that fail all of the time. If your thermostat fails closed, you're boned.
I wasn't aware they were that bad. I guess I found it hard to believe it was difficult to mess up such a simple part. I know some racing teams run them, however, I'm sure they rebuild those motors all the time anyway and longevity of a $65 part is probably the least of their problems.

thanks for the insight.