View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
dtul
Base Member

Drives: n/a
dtul will become famous soon enough
Default Probably getting a 370z

Hey guys! I am considering buying a 370z here in a few weeks and I had a couple questions on what I should be paying. I have decided that if I do indeed purchase a 370z that I would like to buy a 2013 or 2014 in either white or midnight blue. I want the automatic transmission and the base model, but with the sport package. I was considering getting the touring, but I would change out the stereo and from what I understand it is better to just go with the base and then add touring or racing seats later if I decide I am not happy with the base seats. Two options I would like on the car are the rear-view camera mirror and the illuminated door sills. So knowing that what do you guys think I should pay for the car? When I build my own the price comes out to $36,174, so would it be fair to try and get the car for around $34,500 or maybe even lower?

Also what are your thoughts on ordering the car? How long does it generally take for Nissan's to be built when you order one? If I decide to get midnight blue then that seems like the only route I could take. If I order a car do I negotiate the price like I would if it was on the lot, or do I just pay the premium for having the car built to my specifications. This is my first time buying my own car so I am pretty new to the whole process. Also if I order the car do I have to put my down payment down right when I order it and pay monthly like I already have the car, or do I just put a deposit down or something. Also if I find one I like before the car comes in and I end up buying that car do I get my deposit back or is it just a loss? I know there is a wonderful resource called Google for these questions, so sorry for asking them, but I figured I would ask them here too because maybe Nissan has a different process or something.

Well I may have left some things out so if I need to clarify anything please let me know and I will be happy to oblige. Thank you guys for any help you can provide in advance!
dtul is offline   Reply With Quote