Thread: New around here
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
dtul
Base Member

Drives: n/a
dtul will become famous soon enough
Default New around here

Hey guys, my name is Josh and this is my first thread on this site. I do not have a 370z or any Z for that matter, but I plan on remedying that in a few weeks. I plan on picking up either a 2013 or 2014 370z in either midnight blue if I can find one or white. Anyways, it is not set in stone that I will be getting a Z though. If the trend keeps going in the same direction that it has been then I will probably have changed my mind again in the next few weeks. However, the 370z is the car I have been most excited about since I started car shopping a couple months ago so I think it is safe to say that I am sold on the car.

Anyways, a little bit about me. I am 21 years old and a junior in college. I am studying finance and marketing, but I am primarily interested in real estate. In addition I do a lot with various aspects of internet marketing and I work at a fast-food place to force me away from the computer screen or otherwise I would constantly be working in my room alone for 16 hours a day. Some of my interests include cars, fish (aquariums), and HBO shows, so I hope you guys like Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire because I'll probably talk about them sometimes. I am also just starting to get into PC gaming, so I am sure that will take some of my time now too. I am from the Dallas area so if any of you guys know of any good DFW car clubs or anything, let me know and I will be sure to check them out. Even if I end up going with a Mustang or M3 I would still be interested in trying some of them out. Well my rambling intro is over, so to sum it up I look forward to spending some time here and hopefully I end up getting a 370z very soon. I'll be sure to start a new thread in the appropriate section about some questions I have on buying the Z just to confirm that it is the right car for me.
dtul is offline   Reply With Quote