View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #67 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
A little biased understandably. The GTM unit is also built to order so has a 6-8 week lead time. You need the radiator plus their custom shroud which bumps the price up significantly. The integrated oil heat exchanger is pretty sweet though and can be used either for cooling the A/T or on a manual to boost the engine oil cooling efficiency. The condenser is removable if you decide to go all track.

The PWR would be my first choice for a track only application with A/C delete, solid racing reputation. They are stocked by Nissan Motorsports but ordering through Nissan is trying.

Also do you homework regarding warranty replacements (for street vehicles).
... Heat exchanger is a little useless IMO, regular oil cooler would be much more efficient...
... CSF offers a 7AT version with a trans cooler too...
... CSF's condenser is removable too...