View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #5874 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Hey fellas, so I had my first stint with plastidip. I tried to do my turn signals (with the Z logo). I did everything right, pulled them out, taped them up flawlessly, shot them with the plastidip, I reinstall them on my Z, and go to remove the tape.. and FAIL!!! the tape partially pulls some of the plastidip off the "Z" Fvck, I was pissed.

So, Im gonna remove them again tonight, and paint them black, without the plastidip. You know come to think about it, its probably a better idea to paint them black because the first time I'd have washed the Z, that plastidip might of come off.
The best time to remove the tape is after spraying, while still wet. Sounds silly but it works.