View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #107 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I like rolling back on people who are up my tail when I'm on a hill. I guess people who don't drive manual and have only been exposed to a Chevy Malibu don't think of these things so can't completely fault them I guess.

I'd say most of the time I am given the right of way and I like letting people in, I just hate not getting a nod or acknowledgement especially when they know 8 other people pretty much said "no way" and I let them in

Outside of that...I used to be bad and would be up your azz in the left lane but now I'll sit in the middle lane and let people go by...unless I really got somewhere to be lol.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote