Thread: New detail
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

im just mentioning that this guys good, he did a flawless job and the car look far and beyond better than it did coming off the dealer floor. It looks like the cars from the chicago auto show. Yeah 600 is steep but i looked around in DC first and based on ratings this guy seemed to be the way to go and I wasnt disappointed! I just wanted to put his companies name out there as i believed it was earned. Not to mention they were chosen to restore the airforce 1 or something so that says something about the work quality. 600 well spent, ive wondered for a long time how they get cars to look like they do at the CAS and now I know. Plus, he taught me how to do everything as he was doing it for 6 hours, giving me tips. And even texted me with names of all his products and where he buys them from. Best service ive gotten from any company in my 27 years on earth. Didnt intend for the thread to turn into a flame war.