Thread: New detail
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
Are you referring to our products or what we charge in our detailing studio? Please expand on the "rip off" comment if you would.
Some of your products i still use but very few. I have not tried the new polishes however the older stuff you would have to work with forever. The practice of adams saying their product is as good as your going to need than come out with something better a year after is a joke to start with. To get rid of the PC because it's been made in china when the flex you sell is made in Germany and you stand by only selling things made in USA is another amusement. Dylan can be quoted to say in a older post that he would never use a Cyclo polisher and warns of high potential of holograms and less than 2 years later adams is selling them along with Dylan swearing by it is another amusement. The company always comes out with a (new product after another company does and to say your products are not the same as CG's is a joke. 3pedalmini, myself, and many others outside the adams forum have found this out very early on.

For someone trying to rub on their car all weekend adams is the way to go but for someone looking to get a car detailed and move to the next one there are many better products out there. Menzerna for instance is my now go to polish as I can get about 85% correction in one pass. It took at least 3 passes with adams older polished. Another thing that ticked me off with adams is basically pushing the junkman who supported their products right out of the forum. Nothing is original to the company everything is just copied off of someone else IMO. One last finally thought, when I started out and used machine super sealant on a few cars it didn't last anywhere near as long as the products I use now. To say you get months of protection is far from the truth.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 09-04-2013 at 10:32 AM.