Thread: GetLucky370
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:40 PM   #197 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
So I would like to share with everyone some very exciting news that came about yesterday. I was contacted by CSF Inc., the leader in racing & high performance radiators and cooling products, and they invited me to become one of their new sponsor cars and to put my car on display at SEMA in Las Vegas this November. Now anyone that knows anything about modifying cars knows that SEMA is the BIGGEST and most talked about trade show for the automotive industry of the year. I am very excited about this new door that has opened up for me and hope for the best in future opportunities that will branch from this experience.

I want to thank CSF Inc. - Racing & High Performance for the opportunity, and I'd like to especially thank a few people that have worked with me along the way to turn this car into what it is today. Val Palella over at A & L Autobody, Dan Bulat over at Element Graphics & Design, Inc., Cj Morrison at DragNFly Performance LLC, Alex Nagy with Nagy Photography, and all my friends and family who have supported me.

Vegas here we come!
Congrats! Are the shops you're working with local? Would be nice to know some local shops that can do great work.