Thread: Car died today
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Chris, I dont know if you read what happened to me on the track a few months ago. Same exact thing. Tank said quarter and after about a lap it died. Same exact thing...got it towed back to the paddock to check it over. Nothing wrong, turned it on to accessory and saw the tank was now empty.

Refuled, restarted and problem solved. Like I said, be careful with low gas levels on this car..they are very misleading.
Saw that. You and Travis and a couple of others have died completely at the track, but I think I'm the first one that has managed to successfully kill it on the street Mind you the on-ramp I was driving reminded me of turn 3 at Lime Rock and I was driving it as such.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote