View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #102 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
Sometimes paying attention doesn't help when you have some dumbass kid doing 100 plus and lane splitting through traffic like alot of them do here in California
ok but what they are doing is illegal but again if you are paying attention, you will notice them approaching you at a fast rate of speed in your rear view mirror way before they get anywhere near you

what i really dont like is the ignorance behind lane splitting laws and the emotion behind them as well(i cant tell you how many times i have seen people get pissed that a motorcyclist passed them up in traffic because it isnt "fair", heck you dont see people whine about 1000hp cars street racing at 200+mph on the highways and that imo is much more of a danger than some squid looking to get himself killed while riding his sport bike

back to what my reply was saying though, you cant tell me that is someone who is splitting lanes in traffic at 10mph assuming you're completely stopped(legally they can only go 10 above traffic flow until it is no longer considered safe by a LEO) has startled you for any reason other than being a typical cager and not paying attention and on top of that, it is safer for the motorcyclists to be lane splitting in traffic than it is for them to just be sitting there behind a car where a distracted driver will not see them
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote