View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #1056 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
The only thing you are missing is this...

-trap speed is a representation of your power/weight ratio.

-ET or time...is a representation of traction

2.2 60 ft means you're spinning tires. I am not surprised to see a slower time with a higher trap speed. Car is making good power, but you need more driver mod and or better tires.

From a 40mph+ roll you would be neck and neck with any of those other Z's on the list trapping around that speed
Just saw this. Your explanation makes sense now why I pick up so much back end. I'm sure the others stock are even stock weight so I'm way lighter equaling to the faster back half. Thanks!

With a good history and lots if practice, driver mod isn't going to change. But one day buying a good tire from these hockey pucks should enhance things. Unless I try a good burnout and see if they'll stick better.