Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #828 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Well something under the paint in my driver side headlight started to bubble (or fish eye) a little while back. Joe is going to help me out and fix them for me. I plan on changing things up a bit while we are inside again. Let me know what you guys think and any ideas or opinions.

1) The better looking Halos (xB I think)
2) Repaint Housing
3) Repaint Shrouds
4) Tie in black accent somewhere
5) Extra blue L.E.D for my demon eyes 1 isnt bright enough

So my idea is to use little to no black this time. I really like the color of MBlue with no clear coat on it. So I am going to do one of two combinations, Flat MBlue housing with Cleared MBlue Shrouds, or vice versa. I feel like I need a black accent because that has been my theme with the whole car, but im not sure where to add it. I was thinking leaving a black Halo around the actual Halo light on the large shroud and keep the blinker shroud all black. I have other ideas for the black too but im undecided.

Reference of Flat MBlue: