View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meulen's 40th journal

My story started back on '07. I bought a vette. I know! Boooooo! Anyway, 2 weeks later I made a "little" mistake drifting the vette around the corner and wrapped it around a tree. Since it was the end of summer in Chicagoland here, I decided to put the money from the insurance in a CD at 8% and wait to buy another car. Ended up being the best investment I made after the economy crashed! But I held onto the cash for a while. My wife never really loved the vette. It was more my thing. Fast forward to this year. I wanted to get something both my wife and I could agree on. A car we both "loved". We had test drove a 350z back in '03 and really liked it. So I showed her a Z and she liked it. So I searched for something with low miles from 09/10. Then I came across the 40th. I found it on Sunday and raced to the dealership Monday to get it before it was gone. I wheeled and sealed a bit and came up with a good price. My wife liked it more seeing it in person than she did before and so did I. So that Monday,3 weeks ago, we came home with our 40th!

Dealer pic

Dealer pic

Dealer pic

Engine bay w/ 40th badge

Interior

Right before we took it home!

Last edited by Meulen; 09-07-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Meulen is offline   Reply With Quote