View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
I already went through my "sweet base bro" stage back when I drove a grand am GT at 16 years old. Now that ive grown up a bit.... honestly the bose system is fine. Besides, who wants 2 big dumb *** looking 14 in 35lb each rockfords with a giant amp and 20lbs of cable, matting, and caps in the car when your tracking it? you would have to be a complete ******* idiot. Also..... this car ALREADY doesnt have cargo space, so why fill the only little spot you can carry something up with **** that only serves the purpose of impressing OTHER people?
Sadly what your saying here is very far from the truth. There might be some people that want what you described however doing a quality aftermarket set fo speakers even powered by an aftermarket head unit would have much more clarity over the bose system. That is why a lot of people say the bose system sucks. I myself am a huge SQ audiophile and want the most accurate sound i can get, bose doesn't even come close to that.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote