View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #109 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

lol I like the JDM stuff for exclusivity. Already cool enough that theres probably only about 40 magma red nismos that ever got sold since they made it for 1 year only out of 500 "supposed" production models a year. Hell maybe less. It will essentially make my car a 1 of 1, and I didnt even have to smother it with fast and furious aftermarket garbage to do it. aside from the turbo...... and the exhaust..... necessary evil I guess. All of it was manufactured BY the company that actually produces the car, specifically FOR the car so imo its not "aftermarket" as the word would normally be defined.

Honestly, if they would have given the Z at least 350-400 WHEEL hp from the factory I probably wouldn't even bother with forced induction at all. And the exhaust....... well we all know the stock Z sounds like 100% garbage, probably the worst sounding engine ive heard in 20 years from any car. But DAMN did they get the styling right, anyone who messes with that is running a fools errand.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote