View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #101 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I blame cell phones and make up for most of my road rage. My wife and I like to glance into every car we pass to see what the driver is up to. 70% are texting or trying to dial a number on their phone. I have almost perfected a way to guess this as well, they start slowing down for no apparent reason. They think letting their foot off of the gas pedal makes it safer I guess. That or they are to f’ing stupid to do both. Any time early morning on work days I would say 20-30 cars I pass there is a female putting on makeup while driving. People that inch forward at lights make me want to go tasmanian devil in my car also, especially when it cause the person behind me to end up inches from my rear bumper. THE LIGHT IS RED YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!

Im curious and joked about getting a blood pressure cuff to check before I leave my home and when I arrive at my destination. Im to the point that I think driving is bad for my health. As far as the bully part I can be at times but for the most part I just get super angry and keep it to myself and my wife lol.