View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #99 (permalink)
Leadfoot
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z blk M6 cpe
Leadfoot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Ive lived all over Florida and by far HERE is the worst Ive ever seen. WE have a HUUUUUGE foreign population here and they cant drive for ****! If its 45 they do 30 or 35 everywhere they go. They will pull out in front of you while your doing 50 and do 30 then slam on brake and do 25 or turn into another street. They will pull out and cross all 3 lanes of traffic really quick just to turn into a shopping complex meanwhile everyone else comes to a stop because they have to get in there! Ive seen them sit at left green lights and we get the arrow, they turn their right blinker on and just sit there and NO ONE can turn left then! I see that one all the time!!! grrr. I just blow their doors off and flick em off no matter which car im driving. Ive gone around them in the grass or passed double yellow lines etc. I just dont get it, they come here and have NO clue how to drive or follow the rules. No where else have I ever seen it this bad and ive done LOTS of driving in my time. I could go ON and ON, my wife has road rage now since moving here and shes does EXACTLY the speed limit wherever she goes and they make her look like a speed demon. Ive also seen more accidents here than any city ive ever lived in Florida Eva!!!! I better stop now, just liek they do at ALL RR tracks....ugggh /facepalm. complete stops!!!!!

Rant ending FOR NOW.....hahaha
In New York you get this times 10! I never had road rage issues until i got my Z. But this car has made me a MUCH better driver due to clowns. I see clearly every action going on around my vehicle. I know what a clown is going to do before it does it. But here in NY you will see something that catches you off guard every now and then. Full coverage is worth it in a Z in NY..LOL