View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #29 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
I agree. I personally not a big fan of the 14's 2 tone look. But why you guys hate so much? Looks are subjective. And it's not THAT bad imo. R8 has 2 tone why you guys don't call it rice. GT40 has stripes why you guys don't hate? 911 GT3 has a big wing like our nismo out of the box so it's cheap?? Come on guys you all know the nismo is a track version of the 370. Of course it will look aggressive. If you think it's rice and cheap, then you've bought a wrong car in the first place. Also, as long as it's a z34 you won't see a turbo v6 version of it.
There's nothing wrong with a two tone but the accent color should be complimentary to the main body color. The white 2014 Nismo is the only one that looks decent.
They should have done flat black for an accent off the Mag black BUT not do that much of the side skirt only the very bottom.
The pin stripe looks decent on the mirror but the front and rear do not enhance the look at all.

As for the cars you listed- R8 doesn't have a two tone, the Ford GT is an american car, and american muscle cars since the 50s-60s always used stripes etc so its common and accepted for that market. I didn't hear anyone say anything about the Nismos big wing either. ----

Last edited by Volk Z; 09-02-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote