View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
lol I meant the fake CF lip, side skirts, wing and yes that stupid red pin stripe on the mirrors and rear. Its almost like nissan sat down at a meeting with the intentions of fixing the horrendous sales of the nismo, saw a butterfly halfway through the meeting and all of them chased it except one of the new half retarded interns who then colored in parts of the car and put stripes on it......... who also probably got promoted for their stupidity.

If you look closely at the fugly Juke, the nismo version is EXACTLY THE SAME. lame CF and red pin stripes FTW.
The good news is our 2013 Nismos are the best out of all the 370z years and lineup ... Red calipers, Nismo aero without two tone, no cheesy pinstripes and gunmetal wheels.
I personally would have been pissed if I bought a 2013 after passing on the 2012 and then a 2014 comes out with more power, real carbon aero parts, recaro seats or a turbo... Nissan did me a faovr and solidified I made the right buying decision

Gotta look at the positive.