Thread: New detail
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default New detail

As the title implies, I recently got a detail done on the car. After a few HOURS of researching I found a little company called extreme details near DC. Just wanted everyone in that general area to know that this guys awesome. Hes flexible on pricing, Will tell you what you need and wont sell you anything you dont. Comes to YOUR house and sets up a little tent garage and did a full wash, buff, polish, wax, paint sealant, even on the rims, glass protectant, and steams the whole interior and puts scotch guard on all of it. The car looked BETTER than when I bought it, with a flawless swirl/cobweb free deep show car shine and It all cost me 600 total and he was there for over 6+ hours busting his ***. He has options that range from 150 to over 3k for you super rich Bentley owners out there.