View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddudesrule View Post
Sorry for the delay. Out of town for work. Before installing the adjustable arms, I measured them against the stock arms, and then did the install. I guess my measurement was a bit off. The bolts are eccentric. Based on everything I read here, you really need to do both the adjustable arms (for camber) and the toe bolts (for toe) to get the proper adjustments necessary to get back to factory spec. I toyed with the idea of replacing all three arms in back, but decided it was overkill for my application.
I really hope I don't have to adjust toe. Installed a lockout kit for the toe and camber bolts and at the moment I'm in spec but springs are still stock.