View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #106 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

OP back from a super break, as many might already know. I traded the 09 in for a magma red nismo. mainly for financing reasons, but the other reason was that turns out the magma red color would only be on the 2013 model. EVER. 2014+ Z's will go back to solid red.

thoughts? the 13 feels a bit more refined. and the stock oil cooler, bose system, and better brakes help too. other than that, its pretty much exactly the same as it was just prettier. I HATED my solid red color, it had no depth to it, its pretty and plain at the same time..... hard to explain. But this new magma red looks FANTASTIC!!! At night its a dark bronze color, while mid day its a deep depth red with metal flake, and in direct sunlight its almost orange but with a bit of character to it that cant be described unless you see it up close.

I just ordered the ARK DT-S exhaust for it, closely followed by the nismo 1.5 GT PRO clutch type LSD and 4.08 gear. and I hope in the near future to scrounge enough cash to toss in weisco lightweight pistons, forged rods, motordyne intake "or another if someone makes the damn thing NOT using 350z intake" a dual plate clutch of which brand i havent decided yet. and EVENTUALLY the fast intentions TT kit. I slapped down a lot of talk about doing this before, but now im actually ordering parts one at a time. and Im installing them all myself then taking it to have it tuned professionally. I already installed all the JDM nismo crap on the car aside from the LSD. For example the frame brace kit, and when they finally come in the ******* mail, the tail lights.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote